December 23, 2018
I really got a new zest for life taking these. It improved my mood and stamina. Lots of stuff makes claims about increasing stamina, but I actually feel better taking these. It doesn't increase anxiety levels or heart rate. You just feel like you do after running or going for a long walk. That refreshing, calm, accomplished feeling. I don't have cancer. But, even if you are healthy, I'd get these. Studies show that AHCC works as a preventive measure to cancer and growths. It modulates the immune system. If you have rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or MS you should use with caution, although studies have not shown that it triggers an immune response (like Echinacea does—are you fighting that cold only to get allergies?) WORTH GIVING A TRY.
September 26, 2014
great product.. great reviews on this product for a lot of ailments. perfect to have in the house to boost everyone's immune system. lots of research on this product not only for cancers but also HPV.
March 26, 2017
My husband takes this, he beat cancer 4 years ago this is a great product to have...
January 12, 2015
am currently fighting 2nd occurrence of breast cancer and have been taking ahcc. found out through book on ahcc that effective dose is 3grams so will have to build up supply enough for 3mos/12wks or 6mos/1yr. but this has helped my immune system already and have not gotten any infections/flu, etc.....so grateful only had surgeryNO CHEMO/no radiation or I would be dead like my paternal aunt who did the "conventional" cancertreatment crap and had money but ended paying cancer docs to kill her if you think about it.
May 14, 2015
I have been giving this product to my dog for about 21 months now while she was going through chemo/cancer treatment. She can't tell me if it is helping her, but before taking it, her blood levels were too low to admin. the chemo. Once on this, never had another delay again. I was told about his from an online friend who has his own vitamin shop. I felt bad since I could not purchase it from him due to not working, but I have to keep my pup healthy. OK, she is 11 years young. Now to find something for the arthritis. Began GP to try and help out...we shall see.~Debbie
October 16, 2011
AHCC is helping me to keep my cancer numbers down from Ovarian Cancer for 10 months now. My Oncologist is amazed. I usually order the 750mg, but since my numbers have risen so slowly I decided to drop to the 500mg. The great thing about that is that if I need to jump back up I can by taking 3 capsules instead of 2. I take them twice a day on an empty stomach along with avoiding all white flour or white rice foods & increasing my fruit & veggies.
December 12, 2013
I'm in my early thirties and I have a rare form of cancer that I've been fighting for over 2 years. I'm going through my second wave of treatments now and have done a countless number of radiation treatments. I started taking 2-4 capsules a day about a little over a month ago. I went in for my appointment with the doc before another treatment.and my immune system numbers were up and kicking ass. The highest they have been since 4 months ago. So, I guess you be the judge to what that means. It seems like it does indeed boost your immune system.
The only downside I guess is it gets quite expensive but it is what it is and it seems to work.
The only downside I guess is it gets quite expensive but it is what it is and it seems to work.
August 29, 2014
Great product from a manufacturer we can trust, and the price was a bonus plus we got it quickly which is important to me as I am dealing with cancer and this supplement helps me tremendously.
July 18, 2014
I don't know if it's the AHCC, but I've been taking it for 3 months and my last cancer screen was clear....so I'm going to keep taking it.
December 11, 2016
I was very pleased to find this mushroom extract at an affordable price. I am using it as the primary supplement in my cancer reversing protocol.
January 21, 2018
Helps immune system prevent virus type ills, but doubtful against cancer.
June 16, 2014
I take two of these a day, it has reduced the amount of sinus troubles I have suffered from for years. I give my 11 year old Schnauzer two a day(1500 mg.) He was operated on in March 12, 2014 to remove a cancerous tumor on his small intestine. He had other cancerous spots throughout his insides. Today, June 16, 2014, he is strong and doing good. Supposedly, the AHCC increases T-cell production, which is what fights off cancer cells. An update, the AHCC does help strengthen the immune system, however it is not a magic "cure all" for a dogs cancer. July 14th, 2014 we had to put our Schnauzer to sleep because the cancer ruined his liver.
September 25, 2015
I recently had chemo for colon cancer. It tore my body down badly. A friend recommended ImmPower. Within a couple of weeks I felt renewed. All my doctors are impressed at how quickly I bounced back. I now feel better than I have in years. This is now a staple at my house.
December 21, 2016
I was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2013. I've been through chemo, surgery, radiation, target therapy then I read about this product on a publication by HSI. I bought it and followed the instructions on the article for 90 days and my doctor told me yesterday that I was cancer free. Hard to believe!
July 29, 2017
Amazing product, I was bald and am now regrowing hair as a side effect. My wife was diagnosed as Stage IV cancer over 2 years ago. She takes 6 capsules a day and her cancers are growing smaller or staying the same in her CT-scans. We have not had a cold or the flu for over 2 years now.
June 20, 2017
I take it as part of an anti cancer regime and it is working!
November 29, 2014
My little Rat Terrier 12lbs was diagnosed with Lymphoma she did 14 treatments with chemo, with no luck.. I took her off chemo and then found out about this product a month later her lymphoma had spread to all lymph glans she was given 3 months max to live. I0 days of this product and 3 years later she is a happy full of life little dog.. I did stop the ImmPower about 1 yr ago and her lymphoma started coming back so i started it back at high doses and it went away...I would not stop taking this if you had cancer and it worked for you... Good Luck It does work on Lymphoma..
She also takes VascuStatin and IP6 along with ImmPower
She also takes VascuStatin and IP6 along with ImmPower
September 4, 2012
This was recommended to me by 2 Complimentary Medicine practitioners, and I have read many studies linking AHCC to better cancer outcomes. Have been taking it for 2 years.
June 21, 2015
I've taken Immpower for years to up my immune response to many things, including cancer. At almost 84, it seems to be working very well.
July 8, 2018
Recommended by our naturopath in Seattle for my son who has cancer.
August 9, 2011
Doctor gave mom only 2 months to live from diagnosed terminal cancer. This medication gave her a whole year with not infections due that she refused to receive chemo. It was awesome how it works for her. She passed away 4 months ago but im very pleased to this medication that improved her immune system w/o infection until God call her to be w/ him.
May 1, 2017
I like it very much both as a "magic bullet" against cancer and also as an immune builder that stabilizes
your body to better health.
DeVonne Lewis
your body to better health.
DeVonne Lewis
March 4, 2019
This enables me to keep my immune system up to keep battling cancer and winning.
September 4, 2012
Upon recommendation from a top-notch nutritionist and several other 'experts', this product is helping me keep metastatic breast cancer under control. There is no replacement for an oncologist's care; but this product can assist in keeping the body low on inflamation and fighting the cancercells. My tumor markers have dropped steadily and I am taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon every day. I believe completely in this product. My mom's husband has kept prostate cancer from recurring and he too takes this supplement. There are many studies showing that mushroom extracts help the body's immune system to fight cancer. This price is the best price on the Internet as well.
May 30, 2015
Am using on my Golden Retriever to cure bone cancer - along with Ave Ultra. This is Dr. Steven Eisen's protocol for dogs with cancer. Will let you know if its working after June xrays.
5.0 out of 5 starsMy dog passed away due to age-related chronic ailments 2 years AFTER diagnosed with melanoma
May 22, 2016
At14.5 y/o, my German Shepherd dog mix was diagnosed with an aggressive melanoma and given a prognosis of 6 months AT BEST. The vet removed the toe on which the melanoma was located but, due to the type of cancer he found, did not expect to see my dog alive again.
My dog's holistic vet recommended Immpower and 4Life K9 Transfer Factors. Both were not cheap. My dog was 80+ lbs so she needed to take 2 Immpower/day and a large dose of the Transfer Factor. I gave both to her everyday for the first YEAR after the melanoma was diagnosed. After the first year, I sometimes went a few days without one or the other, but never stopped either for long.
My dog, who had already outlived her predicted lifespan at the time of the melanoma diagnosis, lived another 2 years after the tumor was removed. She never showed symptoms of cancer again. I had to say good bye to her at 16.5 years old due to chronic, age-related issues.
I have no explanation for her recovery from the cancer, other than the supplements and raw diet she was on. Her regular vet never expected her to survive the cancer. I'm grateful that her holistic vet took a different bent.
I have take this a few times myself when I felt I was coming down with something, and I didn't get sick, but I really can't say if it was the Immpower or not. But I do recommend Immpower to any pet owner whose pet has been diagnosed with cancer.
My dog's holistic vet recommended Immpower and 4Life K9 Transfer Factors. Both were not cheap. My dog was 80+ lbs so she needed to take 2 Immpower/day and a large dose of the Transfer Factor. I gave both to her everyday for the first YEAR after the melanoma was diagnosed. After the first year, I sometimes went a few days without one or the other, but never stopped either for long.
My dog, who had already outlived her predicted lifespan at the time of the melanoma diagnosis, lived another 2 years after the tumor was removed. She never showed symptoms of cancer again. I had to say good bye to her at 16.5 years old due to chronic, age-related issues.
I have no explanation for her recovery from the cancer, other than the supplements and raw diet she was on. Her regular vet never expected her to survive the cancer. I'm grateful that her holistic vet took a different bent.
I have take this a few times myself when I felt I was coming down with something, and I didn't get sick, but I really can't say if it was the Immpower or not. But I do recommend Immpower to any pet owner whose pet has been diagnosed with cancer.
January 1, 2013
Have had cancer for years. This stuff really holds it at bay. Pricey but worth it. Does not replace conventional medicine, but good as maintenance.
September 27, 2017
My mom was diagnosed with Large B Cell lymphoma early last year and went through three sessions of chemotherapy (horrible, horrible, horrible), ending up in the hospital two different times due to the chemo. After reading about ImmPower, she started taking the recommended 6 capsules a day for three weeks and at the end of the third week, she had her blood tested and her white blood count had improved, considerably. She continues to be cancer-free and continues to take the maintenance dose of ImmPower. We choose to believe her improved health is due to this supplement.
December 20, 2015
I first purchased the older form of Immunopower abut 8 years ago when it came in a version that had about 12 pills per day and cost $120. Apparently the company had to lower the amount of pills and decrease the price of these vitamins.Originally I found them from reading the Curing Cancer With Nutrition Book written by the doctor who makes these pills when my hubby was diagnosed with Kidney cancer.. I was so impressed when his surgeon at Johns Hopkins said it had great antioxidants when he saw the ingredients; Fortunately hubbies cancer was caught in time and he has been in remission for 8 years-and I still get these vitamins. Not saying that they cure cancer-but they sure can't just. I take them myself.
January 15, 2017
my husky was diagnosed with a cancerous lump on her throat 1 1/2 years ago. I could not make
myself take the surgery option the vet recommended, so I did my research and came up with this.
Along with Metatrol, the combo has, in my opinion, staved off the cancer growth, It also seems to
have taken years off her life (12 ) as she now acts like a much younger dog.
myself take the surgery option the vet recommended, so I did my research and came up with this.
Along with Metatrol, the combo has, in my opinion, staved off the cancer growth, It also seems to
have taken years off her life (12 ) as she now acts like a much younger dog.
January 13, 2018
My husband has been taking this product since August 2017, now Jan 2018. He went through chemo and radiation for lung cancer prior to taking this product. I have kept him on the 6 capsules daily, in three doses throughout the day. Directions says after a week or two on the high dosage you can cut back to 2/day. I have been afraid to cut him back, inspite of the high cost of the product. He is feeling pretty good, his COPD has improved greatly, also taking Chinese Herbal Medicines to improve the COPD. He is on an aditional protocol of herbs to reduce tumor mass. All my research spoke to boosting your own immune system to help kill off cancer cells and other illnesses. He has not had a cold or flu since starting the product. I would love to take it myself, but the cost is prohibitive. We will continue ordering this product recommended in several of my readings about alternative medicines. The herbalist and conventional doctors he sees knows he is taking it and said they didn't think it could hurt him, so we continue. Just found out that my sister and her husband are also taking the product, 2 per day each.
January 17, 2014
Since I have been using this product, my markers are normal and my blood count is good. I'm fighting stage 4 breast cancer and this is the first time in a year I have had a good report.
May 30, 2018
Good stuff- used it to cure high risk HPV
(Pre- cancerous cervical cells)
(Pre- cancerous cervical cells)
December 3, 2015
Sets the standard for boosting your immune system to help fight off colds, flu, or other sicknesses. Helps your immune system to identify and kill cancer cells also.
March 13, 2016
Tried this to bring down an elevated PSA due to Prostate cancer. Took 6 per day for a month with absolutely no change to PSA at all. Took other meds and lowered the PSA. So sorry to say it didn't do anything for Prostate. Other reviewers seemed to have good luck for other conditions, just nothing here for me.
August 5, 2018
Great product for healing from Cancer.
5.0 out of 5 starsA friend who is battling cancer began taking ImmPower & his results were so good his doctor asked what he was doing differently
March 10, 2017
I battle fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue & other immune system challenges. ImmPower has increased my ability to fight off colds & viruses I am exposed to (all you have to do is go out in public & you can be sure to encounter someone who is sick). I didn't get full bronchitis this year, I battled it & had to stop & get lots of rest, but when I started taking ImmPower it really made a difference. I have noticed an increase in my energy level & ability to think clearly & focus. A friend who is battling cancer began taking ImmPower & his results were so good his doctor asked what he was doing differently. Great product! I am grateful to the friend who recommended it to me!
February 3, 2014
I found out about these from a friend that had Hepatitus C and Lymphoma.His counts went way up.Good Blood Counts..... HERE IS THE CLINCHER.He stated 6 Tabs a Day .Yes 6........I read i am taking 1 or 2 maybe 3.......WHAT IS YOUR LIFE WORTH....That is WHAT YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR SELF...... WHAT IS MY LIFE WORTH.They will not work effectively at 2 pills a day........I take 3- 6 and I also take a Mushroom blend 300 count from a vitamin store.They do not pay me so I do not promote.I will help whom I can.........I am a Survivor.I was Given 2 months........I had Stage 4 + Metastesized colorectal cancer.It spread to my Liver ,Scarum,3 different lung chambers and my colon.I have had over NINE Operations.My doctors and team of ten surgeons call me a walking miracle.No ,Just a man.If you want these to work.Pull out the wallet or Pocket Book.I did not mention my vitamin store, because I was getting discounts.Now they stopped.I spent over $ 2300.00 of my own money to buy.Better than Chemo at $ 120,000.00........Yes , 8 sessions $ 120,000.00.I am still here, That is AllI have to say about that.....I thank God, Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, My Surgeons.My Onocologist's I had 2 of them.I was Bad.And my Family.Be Blessed.God Bless You.
I hope you ALL read This.These work.Or I am a Miracle.I was 197 pounds.I went to 140 pounds .I am Now 208 pounds.I never weighed over 200 pounds in my life.I am Hurting.I AM ALIVE....
I hope you ALL read This.These work.Or I am a Miracle.I was 197 pounds.I went to 140 pounds .I am Now 208 pounds.I never weighed over 200 pounds in my life.I am Hurting.I AM ALIVE....
June 20, 2018
Good for maintenance after a cancer scare. Great for immune system.
January 6, 2019
I need all the help I can get to beat this cancer and these are suppose to help with that!!!
October 4, 2017
My mom is using this for cancer support.
April 8, 2013
I ordered this product as I use it for my dog who has cancer. I have no way of knowing if it is truly helping, but she is now going on 10 months form the time she was first diagnosed and is doing reasonably well. The product came very quickly after I ordered it.
March 14, 2013
I hope I can use this a s a cancer prevention effort for my little one(cocker) Thanks for the hope
January 22, 2016
I've been using ImmPower for 20 years or so, and while I can't say that's why I've been cancer-free so far, I CAN say that I HAVE been cancer-free so far!
November 28, 2012
Immpower is a multivitamin. My husband has lung cancer. This helps him get some nutrition without activating the growth of the cancer. He has not had as many symtoms from the chemo, but unsure if that is due to the immpower. He doesn't have much of an appetite so he needs this vitamin.
March 16, 2019
There was no double blind cross over study done by a reputable third party to prove what this product can do. Buyer has to weigh the chance it does good for your pet dog with cancer vs it just does good for the owners of this product.



No comments:
Post a Comment