Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Apricot Seeds / B17 / Laetrille - and Cancer / Tumors


I had heard about Apricot Kernels being beneficial for cancer, but just recently started looking more into it. After what I read, I am buying this stuff for overall health. EVERY PERSON should see the incredible testimonials on Jason Vale's website. This includes testimonials for pets as well!

(UPDATE note 8/26/25): Jason's website was, sadly, censored, but luckily it has been archived MANY times on the Wayback Machine. You can see a copy of his testimonial page, here (just give the page a minute or two to load... it takes a while because there are SO many testimonials!!!)

There is a lot of research to indicate that the B17 found in apricot seeds (as well as apple seeds, plum seeds and others) kills cancer cells.  You can see a lot more about the power of B17 (amygdalin) on TheTruthAboutCancer's website.  I first heard about it thanks to Ty and Charlene Bollinger's documentary, The Truth About Cancer.

If you look on PubMed, you will find many studies about B17 (also known as amygdalin) that shows it kills cancer cells. Some doctors would like you to believe that there is no evidence to show that B17 or amygdalin has any effect on cancer, but that is simply untrue. You can go to Google Scholar and look up studies for yourself.  Here's one showing amygdalin appears to have promise for cervical cancer treatment. Here's one for bladder cancer. And another for colon cancerFrom the looks of it, there are many more. 

If you search for "amygdalin" and laetrille on Google Scholar, you'll see over 10 pages of results (you do have to comb through them to find positive studies like the ones I just mentioned, but it's worth the effort).  

So, when I see studies like this one, it strongly appears that it's just a manipulation on behalf of doctors that are trying to cover up the effectiveness of laetrille.


I highly encourage you to watch this documentary about how doctors at Sloan Kettering tried to cover up the fact that B17 kills cancer cells. 

Second Opinion: Laetrile At Sloan-Kettering 
(NOTE: the link above stopped working, but THIS ONE might work instead)

(Note: this video below was censored, but you can still see it on the Wayback Machine by clicking HERE)



I found a copy of the documentary on Bitchute, and am embedding it below, but can't say how long it will be available. But it looks like quite a few people have uploaded the documentary. So the FDA and Sloan-Kettering are going to have to work pretty hard to keep this information suppressed. 




I also want to encourage you to watch the video with CBS journalist and author Sheryl Attkisson, on this page, where she talks about Astro turf (a term I just learned a few weeks ago). Oh heck... I'm just going to put the video here on this page, too. I think this video needs to be seen by a lot more people.  Apparently, the pharmaceutical industry has been known to create fake websites, articles, twitter accounts, facebook groups and the like, to look like legitimate groups of real people, when in fact, they're not real news at all.



Because I've eaten apricot seeds, plum seeds and cherry seeds, myself, on many occasions, with no side effects except for the first time I ate a small handful of apricot seeds (it CAN produce a strong detox reaction if you do too much at once).  I just had about 10 cherry pits, half an hour ago, because I've discovered you can blend them up in a Nutribullet RX and strain the juice. Amygdalin seems to be a strong antioxidant, so I'm drinking it for my skin, more than anything.

I can't help wondering if astro turf was involved in the report of a guy almost dying from eating a few cherry seed pits, And if it was true, I can't help wondering..... how toxic does this guy's body have to be, to produce that kind of reaction?? Because I sure as heck didn't wind up in a hospital when I ate them. Then, the guy who ate a few apricot seeds and had a bad reaction. My guess is there are 1,000 times more people who get hospitalized on a yearly basis, after eating peanuts, than cherry pits. 

I do believe it could be true that some people might be more sensitive to amygdalin or B17. Maybe it COULD be deadly for some people who are allergic to nitrilosides, in the way some people are sensitive to peanuts, and others are not (you really need to do your own research to see if this is something you want to take at your own risk). But I still think that it is a WAY less toxic option than chemo or radiation. And like I said, I've consumed lots of them with no side effects, and my friend with pancreatic cancer has been consuming 40 small apricot seeds per day! It does seem to be the kind of thing the body would need to build up a tolerance for. 

The Hunzas have been eating apricot seeds - lots of them - for thousands of years!

The Hunzas have reported they have no cases of cancer in people who consume a traditional Hunza diet. It seems to be due to the fact that they consume large quantities of B17.  They consume 200x more nitrilosides (aka B17 or amygdalin) than the average American. These people measure a man's wealth by the number of apricot trees he owns!



It's not that I don't trust doctors at all - I do. But I've learned to use critical thinking whenever I listen to what a person has to say - whether they're a doctor or not. Personally, I tend to make my decisions based on what real people have said about a product, and when I searched for the word "cancer" in Amazon reviews for apricot seeds (just one brand),  there were over 100 reviews by people who mentioned the word cancer.  I pasted them further down the page.

Please have a look at this video (will play at the 6:05 mark) to see how Vitamin B17 (aka amygdalin, which is found in apricot seeds, apple seeds and many other seeds) fights against cancer cells. You can see the entire video HERE.



Every year when we'd get Mirabelle plums on our tree I'd actually crack the small seeds open with my teeth (which is probably why I lost a huge filling last year). I'd eat the nut (or seed) inside because I actually liked the nutty flavor, even though it did have that bitter sort of appleseed taste, it became addictive and I couldn't help thinking somehow that it was good for me. Come to find out, "green plums" seem to have the highest concentrations of B17.  You can see a list of seeds with the highest concentrations of B17, by clicking HERE.  Mirabelle plums are not on this list, but I can't help thinking they may be related to the green plums that have a very high B17 content. 

I'm going to try to spare my teeth this year and go with PRE-CRACKED seeds instead.  You can see them on Amazon by CLICKING HERE.

I looked up all the reviews for this brand of apricot seeds, below, with the word "cancer" or "tumor" in it, and pasted it them at the bottom of this post. Again...there were over 100 reviews by people who mentioned the word cancer.

Please note that because apricot seeds do have cyanide in it, it is possible to take too much!   But if I had to choose between a very small amount of natural cyanide, and a small amount of chemo, I'd pick the cyanide any day of the week.

I've heard that, as a general rule of thumb, you should only consume an amount of seeds, that you could consume if you were to eat the whole fruit along with it. So, if you could eat 20 apricots in a day, you shouldn't eat more than 20 seeds in a day (and I would not consume this many to start out with because I believe the body needs to build up a tolerance if you're not used to it). In other words, don't go eating 200 of them at once. I am not a doctor and can't give medical advice or say what is safe for you. This is just what I've read, and personally believe to be true.

I have to tell you, the first time I got the seeds from Amazon, I ate a handful of them and felt a bit faint (I think it was a detox reaction). I quickly realized I shouldn't have had that many, that quickly. But now I can consume dozens of them (smaller seeds) with no side effects. So, if you're not used to eating them, you may want to start out with having just 1 seed, then 2 the next day, then 3, etc..  My friend with pancreatic cancer has built up a tolerance so she can "drink" up to 40 seeds per day.


I make what I call "Apricot Milk" for my friend with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, using medical grade antioxidant water and apricot seeds in a Nutribullet.  I believe that using this water helps it to get better absorbed into my body, because scientists have shown this type of water is "micro-clustered" and can get into the cells better. As an example, the night we got the machine, I drank three pints of water and didn't have to go to the bathroom that night OR in the morning. So I knew this water was different. You're also not supposed to take medications with it, because they can be "too strong" if you do.

Basically, the water seems to help things to get absorbed more easily by the body. If you're consuming good things, that's good. If you're consuming bad things, that may not be so good.  You can learn more about this water HERE.

I made a video that shows how to make apricot milk. I love the milky taste, and you don't have the bitterness or "numbing effect" you'll find if you chew them.

I pour the apricot milk into glass Starbucks coffee bottles (they're the perfect size). I make 3 at a time, and put them in my friend's fridge, so they don't go bad.  My friend LOVES this stuff, and has even told me she craves it. Blending it in this way seems to take away the bitterness, and it tastes like amaretto.

This is a woman who got down to about 60 pounds, and she is also doing the Hoxsey tonic, so I think that's pretty great that she can still tolerate these seeds all at once (but I have to tell you, she is a tough cookie). To any people who say apricot seeds are poisonous... it's true that you can have too many, but many people can tolerate them very well.




This is my favorite brand of apricot seeds. They're organic, inexpensive, and I really like the company.  These seeds are a little smaller than others I've bought, but they're sold by the pound, and seem to be the best deal I could find on Amazon.

Bitter Apricot Kernels LARGE (1 LB) 16 Ounces 454 G 100% Organic Raw Value Pack+ FREE eBook Benefits of Bitter Apricot Seeds -100% Organic Apricot Seeds-High in vitimin B17 & B15





I am adding this brand of apricot seeds, below, because the two I previously recommended, below (which I posted reviews for, at the bottom of the page), are no longer available on Amazon.  But I'm leaving them on here in case they do show up on Amazon again. I believe the quality is the same, and the reviews are good.

Hunza Gold Certified Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels - 1 Lb

Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels - 16 Ounces (1 Lb) 454 G



This one has good reviews, too!

Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds, 8oz. - 1/2lb





Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds, 32oz. - 2lb



I just ordered this one because it seems to be a good deal and has good reviews and the price was great.







There are many, many videos about apricot seeds / amygdalin / B17 / Laetrille, on Youtube. Here are just a few. Please be sure to watch the video of Jason Vale. You can see his website here:

http://www.apricotsfromgod.info/laetrile.htm

And he has a very impressive list of testimonials, which you can see here:

http://www.apricotsfromgod.info/testimony.htm





























Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds, 32oz. - 2lb















Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds, 8oz. - 1/2lb





I did a search on Amazon, for this brand of apricot kernels (Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds 32 oz), for all the reviews with the reviews with the word "cancer" or "tumor" in it, and this is what came up. Some are user experiences, some are just people looking to take preventive measures. Either way, had to share.

There are a lot of good reviews for the brand with the green bag too, but for some reason I am only able to paste a certain amount of info into one blog post before Blogger won't allow me to publish it, so you can go to amazon and see the others for yourself. But here are a bunch below. Remember you can always do a search for certain words, like "tumor" and "cancer" to see what others have to say.


Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(containing "tumor"). Show all reviews
on July 17, 2009
I am amazed how well the apricot seeds are working for any tumor, cysts, urinary infection and cured my husband's enlarged prostate. I had endometriosis and I made a cure of 7 seeds a day for 2 weeks and I got cured from it. Since then I got pregnant and I am having my 2nd baby. Thanks to the apricot seeds that are working very well for my health.
14 comments141 of 156 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2013
I have purchased from Apricot Power several times and the seeds are good quality. They have a good bitter flavor. I eat them with a small square of dark chocolate.

I noticed a review below suggesting any science about the benefits of Apricot seeds is "completely untrue".

I would suggest reading this online book:
Alive and Well by Philip E. Binzel, Jr., M.D.(also available in paperback on Amazon)
[...]

I read online the more recently suggested effective substance in apricot seeds is a component of Laetrile called Benzaldehyde.

From the National Cancer Institute:
[...]

"Benzaldehyde, which is one of laetrile's breakdown products, has also been tested for anticancer activity in humans. Two clinical series reported a number of responses to benzaldehyde in patients with advanced cancer for whom standard therapy had failed.[10,11] In one series, 19 complete responses and ten partial responses were reported among 57 patients who had received either oral or rectal beta-cyclodextrin benzaldehyde"

From the National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Institutes of Health
[...]
Tumor-specific cytotoxicity and type of cell death induced by benzaldehyde

Documentary
You Tube search for G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17
(Note at the time of the documentary the Benzaldehyde link had not been established)

The book (Alive and Well) mentioned at the top of this review has the most level headed discussion and rational expectations on this topic.

I also recommend Dying To Be Me by Anita Moorjani available on Amazon.

Finally, I grind up a tablespoon of golden flax seeds for 20 seconds in a krups coffee grinder (never used for coffee) and add that to my cereal in the morning with Silk almond milk (both also sources of Benzaldehyde) and take a basic zinc supplement (zinc suggested in Alive and Well).
[...]
Comment123 of 137 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2014
This product has shrunk my beautiful black labradors tumors! Not kidding! She is 12 and on the way to a fun 13th birthday! Thank you tons, Lisa
2 comments32 of 32 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
Wish I could give a thousand stars for these. They saved my vision and probably my eye.

I was exposed to heavy metals and had a compromised immune system for a time. During this time I found a tumor next to my left eye. Then it grew, and grew. I tried many many things to fix it. I tried raw ACV, vitamin c/b12, baking soda, raw vegetables, colloidal silver, mega dosing iodine, raw acv with honey, and a combination of all of those. For a while the ACV would stop the pain, which was great. But then it was like the cancer got immune to it and the result was no effect. Raw vegetables dramatically effected the cancer even shredding it some days, I could literally feel it getting smaller. Unfortunately it also grew somewhat immune to that and regrew after a while. I ate a lot of raw food to begin with but sometimes that just isn't enough.

I finally found this huge online video about how big pharmacy companies were obscuring the truth behind natural medicine. They listed several different cures that made sense. The baking soda especially but that seemed to be work better when injected near the tumor. Essiac also seemed like a good one although I didn't try that one. I saw the apricot seeds and that stood out to me, I was drawn to them.

The first day I took only 9 seeds, about 3 every few hours or so. This immediately gave pain relief, much more than before. I continued this for a while and had the tumorshrink a great deal. Then I slacked up and it grew back some. Fortunately for whatever reason the cancer apparently can not become immune to these. This time I decided to hit the cancer harder. I took 10 seeds at a time every few hours. This had a dramatic effect on shrinking the tumor and I could finally blink without pain.

Sadly I am still not cured and this has all taken place over several months. I have also began taking spirulina and chlorella as well to remove metals and boost my immune system. Along with taking 10 seeds every few hours and going back to heavy raw vegetable eating I do hope to have this finally cured in a few more months.

The only alternative offered by modern medical science was chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery. Which would be extreme poison, burning, or cutting my body. Which kills anyone's immune system and often does worse damage than the cancer. Practices that have not truly evolved since the 1950s. What a joke. It's unreal that the FDA, AMA, ACA, and many of the heads of these big pharmaceutical companies are not in prison. Their survivor rates and cure rates are awful and cancer has only been increasing in the population for a long time now. How can they make billions every year off suffering and people dying? All the while they refuse to do studies on stuff like apricot seeds or other natural cures. It's like they have no humanity. They should be charged with treason against the country or humanity.

Overall my tumor has reduced 70% thus far. I now have zero pain. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night feeling it expand while turning my eye blood shot red and having endless tears pour out of my eye. I do really hate the taste, hate eating it every day but it removes my pain and continues to shrink the tumor so I eat them. it's a shame the FDA banned the extract of these called laetrile to protect big pharma profits. Because apricot seeds along with raw vegetables are pretty much the official cure without side effects as far as I and many others are concerned.
2 comments15 of 15 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse


on June 5, 2014
I was initially skeptical it would work on my dog but decided to try it anyways. My Lab has a tumor that grew inside one of her anal sacs. The vet had drained it several times but it would fill up again until it became a hard mass. The vet told us he would need to remove it surgically. That's when I decided to try the apricot kernels before agreeing to the procedure. I knew she would swallow them whole (which reduces the efficacy of vitamin B-17) so I grind up a handful of kernels at a time and add about a tsp. to her meal twice a day. It took a while to see results but, to my utter amazement, the tumor began shrinking and today it's almost gone. I'll continue to feed her apricot kernels for the rest of her life. I'm sold on the power of B-17. I'm personally eating 8 kernels/day for prevention purposes.
2 comments34 of 41 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
Good. I am giving this stuff to my elder dog who has a cancerous tumor on his front leg. The tumor became softer and smaller each day beginning on the second day, until my dog had to get a rabies vaccination for his license renewal. The next day after he was given the rabies shot, this tumor began to grow fast, harder and larger.. It seems this stuff is now trying to fight against the rabies vaccination adverse effect.
Comment10 of 11 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2014
Great for helping to clear up Cancer not just these mind you but it helps according to the doctor they are a type of chemo itself. But I cannot swear to it but my husband had 3 brain tumors and they sure went away a lot quicker than the doctors thought it would. Be careful can interfere with chemo you may ask your doctor but chances are they will have no idea what you are talking about. Natures way of fighting it or avoiding it strictly what I have heard and seen.
1 comment11 of 13 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
I Just ordered this so I will update this review from time to time and let you know how it progresses. I Wanted this for several reasons mostly as a cancer preventative but I am also going to be giving this to 3 of the dogs the oldest ones. Right now I have one Basset Hound who is having problems with lumpy tumors and sebaceous cysts. He is a 12 year old male dog of a little over average weight eating a homemade diet of mashed beans, millet, green beans taste of the wild grain free kibble (1 cup a day) with sometimes natural balance canned rabbit dog food, he also eats a small portion of purina EN special diet canned food. He takes 1 glucosamine 1/2 calcium pill 1/2 multi vitamin pill 2 acidophilus 2 tsp kal bone meal powder 2 Zyrtec 1 scoop colostrum 1/2 tsp vitamin c powder and pet enzyme powder. He has allergies and some back pain due to age and arthritis. Mostly he's a happy and loving dog and he has a good life but we are getting to the situation where surgery is probable but at his age the doctor will only drop him for 50 minutes and there is no way he can get everything done and I have a bad feeling about putting him under and how bad the recovery will be with the pain of surgery I just don't like it and my gut tells me no. Next dog is 12 year old Basset Hound make under weight due to Endo pancreatic insufficiency (part of his pancreas died due to grief when he lost his litter mate/sister due to heart disease) he also has a problem with warts probably to a weak immune system and He has had them for years and has had three surgeries for removal. He eats mashed beans, green beans 1/2 cup of poached chicken 1 large scoop of cottage cheese. He also gets a portion of Purina En food with 1/2 multi vitamin 1/2 calcium tablet 1 gram of sucralfate 2 slippery elm capsules and 2 acidophilus added to food 4 tsp bone meal powder 1/2 tsp vitamin c powder, 1 scoop of colostrum powder and 1 tsp Dr. Mercola pet enzymes. He is a happy loving dog but his stomach bothers him and he has a small growth on his side that is hard and under the skin once more surgery is not something I would want to do. Third dog came to us 15 months ago a brindle boxer very under weight at the time and abused with three rumors two on his head and a huge one on his left forearm that was ulcerating. Also covered with warts, suspect was kept outside all his life and not cared for top and bottom fangs broken with multiple molars missing suspect kept chained. Tumors and some warts removed in two surgeries but warts are fully back a year later. Diet the same as other dogs except no cottage cheese. Weight is now normal. Has adjusted to home life and is happy but does have a problem with loud noises or being left alone but is much better. Going to try B 17 here because of warts and possible tumor starting. I Want to give as much information as possible to use as a map and will tell you how we humans are doing with it also as reports say positive effect on blood pressure and arthritise. We both take vitamin regimen of 6 fish oil 4 flax oil multi vitamin calcium 6 bilberry 2 lutein 2 lysine vitamin A niacin zinc D3 glucosamine psyllium acidophilus vitamin E complex super B complex. We are taking this to protect our brains and backs. I Will update soon
Comment4 of 4 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
These definitely work but it took a little while for me. I had to clean out all of the fungus from my digestive system first ( with Olive leaf and oh my, did I have die off symptoms.) At the same time I was eating 10 seeds a day. Most of your immune system is in your gut. I could tell that I started getting my nutrients back by the color of my urine being bright yellow from vitamins again. Yeay! Now, a month later, I am getting die off symptoms like severe itching in the affected areas. I had thyroid cancer that spread to the lungs. I have severe congestion, which I found out is a symptom of cancer die off when it is killed off quickly. I have developed an itchy rash in my chest area from the die off of The Fungus, I will call it. I can't stand the cancer word. I have been peeing and pooing out clumps of white fungus since the die off has gotten more dramatic. When the doctor took out my thyroid from thyroid cancer, I had white clumps of fungus come out in the toilet a few days after. He swears that there was no white on my tumor but I sure don't believe him. Anyways, lemon juice and baking soda have been working wonders. I want to help everyone that I can to let you all know that you can beat this with apricot kernels and high amounts of lemon juice with baking soda. I eat 30 seeds a day. Thank God, my body let's me know that I am healing!
Comment3 of 3 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2015
Very good quality seeds. Yes, they are bitter! When I get dry scabby spots on my head after being out in sun, about 5 of these chewed up well will make those scabs vanish. Thats worth a lot already. I had dogs with Cushing's disease; form of hereditary cancer. One had seizures all his life, about 3 per year. Unfortunately too little too late, but these seeds ground up in coffee grinder and mixed with cream cheese stopped his seizures cold. Its complicated. Briefly: Cushing's produces tumors on adrenal gland, which irritates the liver, which triggers seizures. The active ingredient in these seeds (amygdalin) kept the tumor under control to point of not triggering liver to cause a seizure. 3 seeds per day, twice a day, for 70# dog. It was very apparent that these seeds and other natural meds DID work, but their health was so deteriorated by the time I found out that it was too late to reverse the disease.
Comment3 of 3 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Showing 11-12 of 12 reviews(containing "tumor"). Show all reviews
on February 16, 2012
2/16/12
Reason for use test, benign kidney tumor/cysts diagnosed and biopsied in 1998
In 2011 my left kidney started paining me; a scan showed the anomalies had grown in size.
New scan in 2012 showed they have grown again. I'd like to get rid of these things since they are now causing me discomfort.
I'm told these cysts & tumor are quite common, so I'm not worried, just don't care for the pain they are now causing me.

My Kernels arrived in today's mail - Started test February 14th. 2012
Ate one kernel in afternoon, and another in the evening
Yesterday I ate two, and was going to repeat that later in the day, but I got a headache, I can't be positive the eating of two kernels gave me a headache, but I think so.
Today I will eat 1 morning, afternoon and evening, if no headache, tomorrow I'll try 4 kernels.
I have uploaded a copy of my kidney report here:
[...]
along with proofs of purchase.
Will return to document further progress, lets see if these things really work ;-)
*******************************************
5 comments15 of 21 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2015
These really do help your body stay healthy and fight off tumors.
CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
 These are the reviews with the word "Cancer" in them... over 120!!!



Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(containing "cancer"). Show all reviews
on February 7, 2009
I started using this product approx. 8 years ago. We (my family of 7) mainly take them when we start feeling sick. It's hard to make yourself chew them because of the taste but it helps - for sure. I was convinced this help boost the immune system from the beginning when 2 of my children who had some warts on feet and hands were healed!-never to return! No kidding! Approx. 3-4 mo. after we started this regimen my oldest said, "hey Mom, you know those warts on my foot are gone!" Well, it makes sense. Warts are viral and they say many cancers start as viral (ie genital warts can lead to cervical or uterine ca). My #4 child (who'd secretly been discarding the seeds) then started truly taking hers and the warts on her hand dried up and fell off. I was convinced! I'm an RN and I'd love to find out if this has helped others in this way, especially if they have VD-warts. Women or men who have this have to go through painful burning- off process which, most of the time, comes back!
For the children, I would give them seeds based on their age: 3yrs-3seeds, 5yrs-5seeds, etc. to a max. of 7 seeds dly. Now my kids are almost all teens and it's diff. to make them take the seeds. One son, who's wrestler at school, got a very large cluster of warts on his knee this year and started taking them for a few months (sporadically) and the wart cluster is now gone.
I was just browsing the internet to find a good grinder. I thought mixing the seeds in yogurt or other foods would increase mine and my family's compliance in taking them regularly. I hope you all find this helps!!!
37 comments309 of 320 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2012
This is the same brand that Dr. Michael B Schachter takes himself. He has been curing people from cancer with laetrile for over 20 years! The Oasis of Hope Hospital in Mexico ([...]) recommends that you take 12 kernels to prevent cancer. So eat that FDA!
3 comments219 of 229 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2014
I know people from all over will tell you that these are poisonous...and they would be correct...However they are only poisonous to abnormal, and cancer cells.

I have used these for over 4 years now, and have not died or even got sick. I have also never gotten cancer.

Now you may say that since I didn't have cancer that these do not prove anything...you may be right, but it may have prevented anything from starting.

You will read from skeptics that the people who use this natural stuff are nuts. They call modern medicine "traditional", yet remedies that have been time tested for 1000's of years is quackery.

If you have cancer, or know someone who does, please look into it for yourself. Do not take my word, or anyone else's. It is your life, you are responsible to know the truth.

If I may suggest a starting point, read the book called "Cancer: Step outside the box" by Ty Bollenger. If you do nothing else but read that book, you will have a better understanding of the "other" side of medicine...you know, the "quacks".

I recommend these, but please please please read that book, as it may save a life. Most importantly, do your own homework, do not trust anyone, even your doctor as even they do not know everything, and in fact are human prone to error.


10 comments93 of 98 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse



on December 29, 2013
The bitter raw apricot seeds has saved my wife from esophageal cancer; there is no doubt. I recommend them highly for anyone who wants to kill their cancer, and for those who want to prevent cancer. She has ground up daily 20 seeds into a powder and adds the powder to her daily nutritional antioxidant shake.
28 comments135 of 145 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2013
I have purchased from Apricot Power several times and the seeds are good quality. They have a good bitter flavor. I eat them with a small square of dark chocolate.

I noticed a review below suggesting any science about the benefits of Apricot seeds is "completely untrue".

I would suggest reading this online book:
Alive and Well by Philip E. Binzel, Jr., M.D.(also available in paperback on Amazon)
[...]

I read online the more recently suggested effective substance in apricot seeds is a component of Laetrile called Benzaldehyde.

From the National Cancer Institute:
[...]

"Benzaldehyde, which is one of laetrile's breakdown products, has also been tested for anticancer activity in humans. Two clinical series reported a number of responses to benzaldehyde in patients with advanced cancer for whom standard therapy had failed.[10,11] In one series, 19 complete responses and ten partial responses were reported among 57 patients who had received either oral or rectal beta-cyclodextrin benzaldehyde"

From the National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Institutes of Health
[...]
Tumor-specific cytotoxicity and type of cell death induced by benzaldehyde

Documentary
You Tube search for G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17
(Note at the time of the documentary the Benzaldehyde link had not been established)

The book (Alive and Well) mentioned at the top of this review has the most level headed discussion and rational expectations on this topic.

I also recommend Dying To Be Me by Anita Moorjani available on Amazon.

Finally, I grind up a tablespoon of golden flax seeds for 20 seconds in a krups coffee grinder (never used for coffee) and add that to my cereal in the morning with Silk almond milk (both also sources of Benzaldehyde) and take a basic zinc supplement (zinc suggested in Alive and Well).
[...]
Comment123 of 137 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2013
I trusted God and these kernels to help me combat cancer. Never accepted radio or chemo. Nine years later I am alive and well.
Shoul follow instruction: chew them thoroughly. I do strongly recommend.
2 comments36 of 38 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2015
I placed my order on Saturday and received it on Monday. A friend told me his ex-wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The doctors sent her home to DIE. That was six months ago. She ate one seed per ten pounds of body weight plus a zinc supplement. That is all she did. Today she is cancer free. I don't mind the bitter. I do eat them whole and sometimes I grind them in a coffee grinder and put in with a couple of tablespoons of cottage cheese, the deciding factor has nothing to do with the bitter.
1 comment21 of 22 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
Wish I could give a thousand stars for these. They saved my vision and probably my eye.

I was exposed to heavy metals and had a compromised immune system for a time. During this time I found a tumor next to my left eye. Then it grew, and grew. I tried many many things to fix it. I tried raw ACV, vitamin c/b12, baking soda, raw vegetables, colloidal silver, mega dosing iodine, raw acv with honey, and a combination of all of those. For a while the ACV would stop the pain, which was great. But then it was like the cancer got immune to it and the result was no effect. Raw vegetables dramatically effected the cancer even shredding it some days, I could literally feel it getting smaller. Unfortunately it also grew somewhat immune to that and regrew after a while. I ate a lot of raw food to begin with but sometimes that just isn't enough.

I finally found this huge online video about how big pharmacy companies were obscuring the truth behind natural medicine. They listed several different cures that made sense. The baking soda especially but that seemed to be work better when injected near the tumor. Essiac also seemed like a good one although I didn't try that one. I saw the apricot seeds and that stood out to me, I was drawn to them.

The first day I took only 9 seeds, about 3 every few hours or so. This immediately gave pain relief, much more than before. I continued this for a while and had the tumor shrink a great deal. Then I slacked up and it grew back some. Fortunately for whatever reason the cancer apparently can not become immune to these. This time I decided to hit the cancer harder. I took 10 seeds at a time every few hours. This had a dramatic effect on shrinking the tumor and I could finally blink without pain.

Sadly I am still not cured and this has all taken place over several months. I have also began taking spirulina and chlorella as well to remove metals and boost my immune system. Along with taking 10 seeds every few hours and going back to heavy raw vegetable eating I do hope to have this finally cured in a few more months.

The only alternative offered by modern medical science was chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery. Which would be extreme poison, burning, or cutting my body. Which kills anyone's immune system and often does worse damage than the cancer. Practices that have not truly evolved since the 1950s. What a joke. It's unreal that the FDA, AMA, ACA, and many of the heads of these big pharmaceutical companies are not in prison. Their survivor rates and cure rates are awful and cancer has only been increasing in the population for a long time now. How can they make billions every year off suffering and people dying? All the while they refuse to do studies on stuff like apricot seeds or other natural cures. It's like they have no humanity. They should be charged with treason against the country or humanity.

Overall my tumor has reduced 70% thus far. I now have zero pain. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night feeling it expand while turning my eye blood shot red and having endless tears pour out of my eye. I do really hate the taste, hate eating it every day but it removes my pain and continues to shrink the tumor so I eat them. it's a shame the FDA banned the extract of these called laetrile to protect big pharma profits. Because apricot seeds along with raw vegetables are pretty much the official cure without side effects as far as I and many others are concerned.
2 comments15 of 15 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2016
Definately has the signature bitter b17 flavor that you taste which is the same bitter flavor if you chew up a raw apple seed. These are not for snacks as they are real b17 flavor so they do have an after taste. They start out fine just like eating raw almonds but then the flavor kicks in and very noticeable. Not horrible just not pleasant enough to keep eating. These are a must have for maintenance dose to stay cancer free or to fight cancer with b17. Read the book World Without Cancer, it's amazing and thousands and thousands of people are using b17 with high success rates. Cancer cannot survive with this b17 inside the cancer cell, its a fact. Same goes for baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) which is super alkaline so it kills the cancer cell since cancer is acidic. Doctors don't use these two products, it's hard to charge $20k like they do in chemo for $5 worth of a household product. Very sad but follow the money. Ps.. make sure you take an enzyme to break down proteins such as MegaForte since cancer has a protein lining and this protein lining must be broken down in order for the b17 to penetrate the cell along with white blood cells also attacking the cell. Clean your liver as the reason for cancer is the excess impurities that your liver cannot filter, this is your bodies natural defense to grow cells to suck up these impurities. Clean your liver, change your diet to fruits and veggies, no sugars as this feeds cancer, no meats being that this is protein and you need for your natural trypsin levels and Mega Forte enzyme levels to break down the cancer protein lining and not used up trying to dissolve proteins that you just ate. Follow this simple guideline and you'll be well soon. Adding a teaspoon of baking soda with a little honey or maple syrup everyday will also speed up killing cancer being that the sugar goes to the cancer to feed it but takes the high alkaline baking soda (not baking powder) with it into the cell which destroys it. I've studied cancer for over 8 years, please don't dismiss what I have noted here. God Bless to all.
Comment19 of 20 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2015
I had scheduled surgery for uterus removal and lymph nodes around d/t cervical invasive cancer. I refused surgery, I refused CT-scan. I ordered Apricot Seeds, dry Apricots, high dose vit C IV administered by my friend RN. And today, 10 month later I got my Pap smear result is clear. Nature has everything done for us. I'm 40. Now I will plan for one more kid. Thank you Amazon.
1 comment16 of 16 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Showing 11-20 of 121 reviews(containing "cancer"). Show all reviews
on December 26, 2012
My husband started taking this for his prostate cancer in October. His number had already dropped, going back in January for another blood test. So far, so good.
2 comments32 of 36 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
Super good cancer fighter - contains B17, also called laetrile or amygdalin. It's the bitter ones that fight cancer. The sweet ones taste good, but they don't have the samecancer fighting ability. My daughter is hooked on them. She chops them up and puts them in her salad. She uses both the sweet and the bitter ones. She also takes the B17 in pill form.

Vitamin B17 kills cancer cells, but to cure cancer, you need to build your immune system. That is what cures cancer - your own healthy body. God built in the best disease fighter there is.
Comment18 of 19 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
I use these as part of my holistic treatment plan for cancer. I have been eating them for about 6 months. So far so good.....

They are bitter of course but to offset the taste I eat them with a small piece of chocolate. It helps with the taste and I am so used to them now that I don't even taste the bitterness anymore. I eat approximately 40 per day. These are hard to find in stores- thank you Amazon!!!
11 comments39 of 46 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2015
If you read the historical teachings & history of PAST " you will see that the CANCER healers were Stopped from using B17 to cure cancer,
BECAUSE , the pharmaceutical business wants THEIR products In Legal LAW AND doctors use legal products >( which damage the body)
BUT raw bitter SEEDS HAVE B17 WHICH BACK ( IN THE 1940 'S ) USE TO cure cancer; And it was proven by the man who proved it workable.
BUT wealthy people stopped it from legal use ( for a long time ) So they could be make millions.( and still Do )
It is better to go to a Natural healer , Because allopathic doctors use mostly legal drugs .. ( which ALL have side effects )
Yes, some doctors are using natural healing things.
Naturopathic doctors are for things that have been in use for thousands of years.
RAW BITTER almonds are healthy to prevent cancer .
Comment13 of 14 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment